What is the status of my prescription refill?
If you would like to know if your prescription was sent to your pharmacy, please call your pharmacy first then our office at 817-467-2266.If you would like to know the status of your prescription, please call your pharmacy, first.
What is the status of my referral?
- We use leading reach, availity, individual insurance portals and direct fax.
- Our office emails you with required information, date of referral made, authorization reference if needed and office info of the referred entity. Our referral email is email@example.com.
When is my appointment?
Please call our office at 817-467-2266 to confirm the time of your appointment.
How can I cancel or make an appointment?
Please call our office at 817-467-2266 to make, cancel, or change an appointment. Or, visit our Contact page to send us a message online. Please give 24 hours notice for cancelation.
What should I do before coming in as a new patient?
- Verify with your insurance company to make sure that Dr. Hamid Burney is listed as your PCP.
- Bring all prior medical information.
- Bring all medications that you are taking (including vitamins or herbal supplements.)
- Bring your insurance card and photo ID.
- Make a list of any specialists that you see.
- Write down any questions you have and bring them with you.
- Arrive 20-25 min early to fill out the new patient paperwork. Preferably, print the New Patient Forms and fill them out prior to your visit. The forms are available for download under Services then Patient Forms.
What are the lab days?
Our lab days are:Timings: 8:15 AM till 11:45 AM.Days: Monday to Friday.